For our October program, we took a closer look at the TMP performers. Your favourite improvisers are more than just pretty, hilarious faces; they also live daring, dangerous, uncompromising lives that could be used to sell Mexican beer to impressionable young people.
- Jon has never needed a name tag.
- Jodi once applied to be an astronaut, but was deemed overqualified.
- Spencer owns an electric car made entirely of electricity.
- Even Lawrence’s metaphors are literal.
- Totalitarian dictators vote overwhelmingly for Aviva.
- When Tinjun flips a coin, it always lands on tails. Intentionally.
- Thomas once tried to fail at something just to see what it felt like. It didn’t work.
- Aaron once fought a cold with his bare hands.